Farbe, Ausbau & Fassade - Munich
MarcoPoloLine has decided to attend producers trade fairs worldwide giving the opportunity to its members to participate as a sponsor, seeing their brand promoted and clearly visible at the Marcopololine stand.
Two ways to promote members/sponsors :
• Indirect promotion: MPL staff will meet exporters/importers based on members’ required areas of competence, describe their services, deliver advertising materials (brochures and anything else is made available), obtain as much information as possible and send a full report to the sponsor with a list of names, shipping details ie Air freight/Sea freight, origin/destination, import/export, volume/turnover etc, so the member can continue the sales action already knowing the markets of interest and type of forwarding required.
• Direct promotion: The members/sponsors can decide to attend the fair with its own staff who can make use of Marcopololine’s exhibition space, receive exporters/importers with whom they wish to meet without having to pay any additional charges since the fee paid as a sponsor gives the rights to use the stand.
There were more than 410 stands to visit and excellent opportunities to get new contacts, offering our International Logistic services.
- Lueders & Stange KG - GERMANY
- TCI International Logisitics GmbH - GERMANY
- Vision Log Consultoria Aduaneira E Logistica Ltda - Centaurea Group - BRAZIL
- Shine Logistics Co. Ltd. - Korea
- 3L - Leemark Logistics Ltd. - China
- ACA International (Hong Kong) Ltd. - China
- Nittral Sarl - Cameroun
- ABC Shipping Co. Sarl - Lebanon
- RM Cargo Baltic - Lithuania